- Find Your Tribe – Surround yourself with people who push you to be better, motivate you, pick you up when you are down, have your back, + ditch judgement.
- The Grass is Greener – There’s no place like the great outdoors + fresh air.
- Strength in Teams – Relationships give us the strength to handle life’s challenges. We are all individuals in a team sport called LIFE. “We are stronger together than we are alone” – Walter Payton
- Keep It Simple – More stuff doesn’t deliver fulfillment + isn’t necessary for happiness or survival. Less is more. Edit. Clean out. Donate.
- Family First. Forced family fun has brought us together to be better, stronger, more patient and more resilient. When all else fails, family is a lifeline through life’s challenges.
- Keep Calm and Carry on – Slow it down. Breathe. Be present. Stay the course. Be persistent in the face of a challenge.
- Own Your Sh!t – “un-slumping yourself is not easily done” – Dr. Seuss. If you don’t own it, it will own you…you will struggle. You will be stuck. Owning your sh!t is the difference between struggling + healing.
- Mindset is the Key to Success – “If you want to be a true professional, do something outside of yourself” – RBG. People who attribute success to an innate ability have a “fixed mindset”. Those who attribute success to hard work + perseverance have a “growth mindset”.
- Forgive, Forgive, Forgive. – “Holding onto anger is like drinking poison + expecting the other person to die.” – Buddha. Let it go. Do it for yourself. You can forgive without forgetting the lesson.
- LIFE IS SHORT! – Time is fast. No replays or rewinds…Break the rules, forgive fast, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, live in the present, don’t sweat the small stuff + CELEBRATE often!
CHEERS to 2021!
365 new days. 365 new opportunities.
Looking forward to a fabulous year!
the Memorial Villages Moms!
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO HERE: